Carinthia is the southernmost and sunniest province in Austria and is an ideal region for walking or cycling due to its relatively modest height differences.
In the spring and summer you can completely relax between the green mountains and it is possible to swim in one of the many lakes that Carinthia has to offer. (Afritzersee, Ossiachersee, Wörthersee, Feldsee and Millstättersee)
No one should be bored during the holidays! There is a lot to do in Carinthia. How about:
• To walk. Directly from the guest house the Verditz on, or on the Gerlitzen, the Dobratsch or anywhere else in the Nockberge National Park
• Swimming in the lakes, sailing, windsurfing, canoeing, canyoning, rafting, fishing
• A cruise on one of the lakes. Or, a boat trip from the city center Villach over the Drau to the Faakersee
• Visiting one of the following places in Carinthia> Klagenfurt, Villach, Velden am Wörthersee.
• A day to Venice and to Bled in Slovenia.
• Climbing, climbing
• Visiting the Landskron castle near Villach
• Summer skiing on the Mölltaler Gletscher Ankogel
• Car enthusiasts can visit the Porsche museum in Gmund or the Villacher old-timer museum
• Taking a tour by motorcycle or car. Drive the Nockalmstrasse and, the Villacher Alpenstraße, the Triglav Park (SLO) and Tarvisano (IT)
• Visit the border triangle of Austria, Slovenia and Italy (Arnoldstein)
• The viewpoint the Pyramidenkogel at Keutschach am See
These are just a few examples. There is much more to see, experience and discover in Carinthia.